viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

My opinion

Well shaelynn's blog was very informative on the assimilation for indians. It had useful information that I could use for my blog for example the haircuts that male indians should have. I did understand her blog perfectly.

Jonathan garcia's blog post about Indians was kind of depressing starting with its title "the lifeless road of indians". It looks depressing and sad but it kind of the truth because the struggle alot to get a life.

I find irelis essay very informative and with Alot of details. She talks about life as indians during assimilation and giving up their land to survive.

Juan's essay about indian extermination talks about how the white americans tty to extinguish indian race. Cruel?yeah but its the truth and juan did a great job informing readers about this situation.

Carolina also tell about life of the indians how bad it went to them. She was informative with the events and date.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario