viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

First person narrative or journal entry- Italian

Dear Journal,

     Only two days have passed and this sea got me sick. Everything here stinks and were all dirty. I miss Italy and my family but I am looking forward for this new life. I can't wait to get to see the true "American Dream". Still it won't be that good with out Papa and Mama and my little brother Tony.

     So as soon as I get to America I will get a job to paid tickets for them. Hope everything will be fine.
I decided to move on I can't leave in the conditions I lived in Italy. Poverty led us to nothing in Italy. Natural disasters ruin all my agricultural work. All I want is a better life.

     I decided to live in Northeast of America. I feel like a traitor, like if left or abandoned my home, my Italy. Everything I had, my past, my problems are left behind, because I am in search of a better life.

    In this like I said everything stinks were all dirty and sweating a lot. This sun got my skin burned and hope this food will be enough for the next few days. I trust in God that he will give me a new life a new beginning. America here I come!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario